This privacy statement applies to the IBSim website. IBSim is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and only processes personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. However, the IBSim website may contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies and the way in which they manage their data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these third party websites.
What type of data we collect
When you use the IBSim website we will collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information you give us: this is information that you give us when e.g. completing a web form or by corresponding with us e.g. reporting a problem. The information you give us may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other personal information you send us.
- Information we collect about you: every time you use our Website we collect certain information about you, including your IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, number of page views, full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and navigation around our Website. This information is collected by the cookies we use. Please see our cookies section below for further information.
Why we collect this type of data
We collect such non-personal and personal data for the following reasons:
- To improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of our website
- To ensure our website is secure and safe to use.
- To respond to any enquiries you submit to us.
When you view our website some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help the IBSim team improve your browsing experience. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all essential and non-essential cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or help screen or learn more about these functions.
How we store and use your personal information
The IBSim is run by the IBSim team and is hosted on the ibsim.co.uk domain. Your data is stored through ibsim.co.uk domain data storage on a secure server.
How we communicate with you
If you send us an email or telephone us, we may contact you back via email or telephone.
How you can withdraw your consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us using the form on the contact us page. Please note that if you do withdraw consent to process your data, this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us using the form on the contact us page.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the ibsim.co.uk website are reserved by the IBSim team. In accessing our Web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of the ibsim.co.uk website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior consent of the IBSim team.
The content of this website is maintained by the IBSim team Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date, some information is subject to change. The IBSim team will not be held liable for information that is subject to change and reserves the right to alter the content of this website at any time.