Our aim is that the activities of ‘Image-Based Simulation for Industry’ (IBSim-4i) will facilitate a wider adoption of image-based simulation and provide a platform to discuss the cutting-edge developments in the field. IBSim-4i is the ideal forum for the fostering of ideas and the establishing of new collaborative links, helping to build strong networks within UK and at an international level.
Our main annual event consists of two parts:
- Day 1-2: user training of the various techniques required for image-based simulation
- Day 3-4: users’ forum with keynote talks, presentations and a networking reception
The focus will be on any aspects of image-based simulation, for example:
- 3D imaging methods (X-ray / neutron tomography, laser scanning etc.)
- 3D image processing and segmentation
- Computer vision
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Image to simulation mesh techniques
- Finite element analysis (FEM/FEA)
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- High-performance computing / supercomputing
- Large-scale scientific visualisation
- Advanced / high value manufacturing
- Industry 4.0
- Smart factories
Who should attend
This event is intended for academic researchers and industry professionals who are experienced users of image-based simulation or are newly interested in this powerful technique. For more information visit the dedicated events pages on this site.
Events by others
If you would like your event listed here please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.